EPS and the environment
With today’s growing concerns about the environment and climate change, expanded polystyrene is increasingly recognized as environmentally preferable for a host of reasons including its lightweight nature, its outstanding insulation properties and its low carbon footprint.
Find out more details in the pages in this section and in our downloads.
- Environment facts
- Recycling post-packaging EPS
- Recycling post-construction EPS
- Environmental performance
- BRE Green Guide
- Seafish: Alternative disposal of polystyrene fish boxes (pdf)
- Practicalities, Managing Waste & Energy Recovery
- Recycling Machinery Suppliers
- Links to companies that sell recycled plastic products
More on EPS and the environment